Another month, another set of motivational quotes.
I’m not going to lie; I love a good quote. Since quotes motivate me to think of ways to change and boost when I’m not feeling my best, I believe in the power these words have. Fun and straightforward or deep and thought-provoking, comments have a significant impact on our lives, and that’s why we probably gravitate towards quotes that have a meaning only when we as individuals can relate to them.
I either relate to them or learn from them. Either way, I like to read quotes, and here on my blog, I want to share the ones that resonate with me the most, and hopefully, they will motivate and inspire you as well.
1. Motivation is what get you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
2. Your direction is more important than your speed.
3. Done is better than perfect.
4. You are either committed to your comfort zone or your dreams.
5. I’m built from every mistake I’ve ever made.
6. You’ll be amazed at what you attract after you start believing what you deserve.
7. Discipline beats motivation.
8. Stop asking people who’ve never been where you’re going for directions.
9. You are what you say you are.
10. My confidence is designer 😉
These are the ten quotes for this month.
I hope you like them, and I hope they motivate you to achieve your goals and dreams, and please remember to leave the self-doubt behind; no one needs that shit.
Which one is your favourite out of these quotes? I’d love to hear from you.
Until next time,